The 2017 11 1/2 St Foundation Scholarship application deadline is May 26, 2017. The application is available at bit.ly/scholarship1101. This scholarship is renewable in some cases.
Complete all questions on the online application. Remember to ALSO your one page personal essay, letter of recommendation and school transcript electronically as a single pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors.Preference to students in AP Calculus or AP Statistics or active in community organizations.
- The scholarship is renewable in some cases. Previous recipients need to submit their current college transcript and one page narrative (in thank you note form) summarizing their college experience thus far.
- Applicants are expected to attend an accredited junior college or university beginning in the 2016 Fall semester, and must be carrying a minimum of twelve credit units.
Selection: Applications are evaluated by the scholarship committee based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement in the form of an official or unofficial high school transcript.
- Personal qualities and strengths emphasizing community service and extracurricular activities.
- Financial need emphasizing any extenuating circumstances.
- Letter of recommendation from faculty member, employer, or mentor.
- One Page Personal Essay